Monday, August 11, 2008

Altoona

On the Attack!

I've gotta do some catching up on my blogging. I've hardly had time to think about my blog let alone update it. Since school ended in May, I've been to:

Colorado
Oregon
Florida
Georgia
South Carolina
North Carolina
Virginia
Washington D.C.
New Jersey
Maryland
Pennsylvania
New York
Massachusetts
Minnesota
Colorado (again)
and California

and if I go to collegiate track nationals in September, I'll be going to Colorado AGAIN! Three times in four months! I should consider moving there.

Here's some pictures of me kicking ass at the Altoona criterium. My season's been quite a roller coaster this year, so I was happy that could do something.



Podium

1 comment:

Bottle Rocket said...

Hey Jackie, you missed a few states:
New Mexico
Nevada
Arizona
:)
Michelle