Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Off Season

I know you're not supposed to gain too much weight in the off season, but I wouldn't be surprised if I'm 5 lbs. heavier than I was two weeks ago when I last touched my bike. I could get on the bathroom scale and verify, but ignorance is bliss, right? It doesn't help that people just keep handing me food right and left. I'm reluctant at first to accept, but then I think, "Oh, what the hell, it's the off season." My roommate, Amanda made me this amazing dinner the other night. She cooked the pumpkins for over 2 hours in the oven. It was delicious.

There's a lot less laundry to do when I'm not going through a kit or two a day.
I have time for TV! Check out my awesome setup.
I've also found that I'm addicted to accelerating. When I can't touch my bike, I develop this yearning to race something, ANYTHING! This is what I got a hold of...
My father is having a heart attack right about now. So, dad, I've been meaning to ask you, I know I'm not allowed to ride on motorcycles with boys, but you never said anything about me driving it myself ;-)

6 comments:

Bottle Rocket said...

We're off to Maitland to give your dad CPR. Jackie, your getting off the charts...

TD_CBCS said...

What's the dish call? Is it French?

Anonymous said...

That's a hot bike!! The only thing better than a beautiful bike is a beautiful girl driving a beautiful bike.

Anonymous said...

What about a girl who's overweight from pumpkins?

Anonymous said...

How many kits in that pile? I count at least 4 pairs of bib short.

kacey said...

Where's your helmet young lady???