Thursday, March 26, 2009

I belong

a long way from here...

That's the first line of the Sheryl Crow song I play on my ipod every time I head out on another trip across the country. It's true really - I get antsy if I stay in once place for too long.

Just got back from the Prologue at Redlands - seriously, I just got back. I'm sitting here in my chamois at our host house looking at the pet lizards in their glass aquarium in front of me and the Darth Vadar figurine on the dresser next to them. I'm staying in a young boy's room.

I don't know yet what my time was in the TT, but my legs felt awesome. I was chasing Emilia Fahlin of Highroad, and I don't think she gained that much time on me. We'll see... Alison, my team mate got 4th, so she'll be our GC rider. I'm going to bust my butt tomorrow.

Alright, gotta go shower and get a massage!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Jackie! I hope you can do something for yourself in one of the stages.

I've had to follow your wheels on the Cady Way/Lakemont rides here in Orlando so I know your are strong. Been following your blog. Congrats on your collegiate wins.

Norm